Bella’s Secret, for Brides & Evening is a paramount step-by-step guide for professionals, trainers, hairstylists, students - in fact anyone interested in the secrets of haute bridal and evening hairdressing.
In This DVD You Will Learn:
- 2 Step-by-Step Haute Evening Hairstyles with complete instructions on how to choose the right tools, products and techniques to create your desired look for brides with the following characteristics:
- Engagement Girl: Loves new and trendy looks
-Special Occasion Girl: Loves new and trendy looks
- Complete instructions on how to choose the right hairstyle according to your Engagement & Special occasion girls character, street fashion & current trends, and how to apply the Five Pillar System according to your clients head and body proportions.
- Learn and duplicate like a master hair designer how to analyze each models five key characteristics to successfully design your desired look.
- BONUS Step-by-Step hairstyle and behind the scenes footage from 102.7 KIIS FM’s “Perfect Wedding Giveaway with Ryan Seacrest."
Get To Know Bella:
Master Hair Designer Bella Shahmoradian is a lead educator and award-winning salon owner based in Los Angeles, where she has perfected her craft for more than 27 years. Bella’s business is in the top one percent in the nation by Salon Today Magazine, winning back-to-back “Top 200 Salon in the USA” awards. Her salon (Bella Nella Bride) has been featured in numerous television shows (including Get Married.) She has been interviewed by Fox 11 News, Evolve magazine and Maly’s magazine. You can also find her giving expert advice on Milady’s blog, ‘The Beat’, OneMinuteYou.com, and Your Beauty Network. Bella Nella Bride was named “#1 Kerastase Treatment Salon in the Nation” by Kerastase Paris in W magazine, Bella's salon has also been featured in other magazines (including Los Angeles Weddings, Orange Coast Weddings, Ceremony Magazine, Maharani’s E-Magazine and 101 Hairstyles magazine etc.) Bella and her team also became the official hair and makeup sponsors for 102.7 KIIS FM’s “Perfect Wedding Giveaway with Ryan Seacrest."
During her career Bella strived to learn from the best of the best within the beauty industry, as a result she attended classes at Vidal Sassoon London with Tim Hartley and Anthony Mascolo for Toni & Guy’s. In London Bella studied with Patrick Cameron, Rita Rusk for Rusk Company, Trevor Sorbie, Sanrizz, Mahagony and Cobella. In Paris, she advanced in master cut and color courses from L’Oreal Academy and advanced hairstyling courses at Alexandre de Paris Academy. In Milan and Barcelona Bella attended top bridal fashion shows and hair shows. In New York, she took more courses from L’Oreal Academy, attended courses from Jacques Dessange, Beth and Carmine Minardi for Redken, and many more. Today Bella is a member of the elite, internationally renowned Haute Coiffure Franchise Paris. In order to keep up with the latest trends, techniques & products, Bella travels to the fashion capitals such as Paris, London, Milan & New York attending elite runways and fashion shows. Bellas's educational offerings may be found on her website www.bellassecret.com.