Trade Secrets of a Haircolor Expert:
This is the authoritative source on gray coverage. Gray coverage issues are the leading problems of most haircolor correction situations. In this spiral-bound guide I’ll give you 9 techniques on how to handle every gray coverage problem you will ever encounter. PLUS, you will learn how to make gray hair any color you wish.
In This Guide You Will Learn:
• How to Make Gray Hair Blonde (Levels 6-9)
• How to Make Gray Hair Double Process Blonde
• How to Make Gray Hair Brown (Levels 4,5,6)
• How to Make Gray Hair Red (Levels 3-9)
• 3 Partial Coverage Techniques
• Gray Coverage Color Corrective Procedures
• 9 Strategies for Covering Resistant Gray Hair
Get to Know David:
David Velasco’s Haircolor career encompasses teaching, platform and editorial work, writing and consulting, and owning a color-specialty salon. His career has spanned four decades. David has formally held positions as the National Artistic Director for the Wella Corporation and Manager and Haircolor Director for the renowned Bumble & bumble Salon in New York City.
He has appeared as a guest artist at Haircolor USA, The International Haircolor Exchange, The International Beauty Show and many other Trade and Educational events in the US and Abroad. David’s latest accomplishment is the development of the worlds first Home Study Course in the Art of Haircolor, “Trade Secrets of a Haircolor Expert.”