Trade Secrets of a Haircolor Expert:
In this spiral-bound guide, we will discuss who are your best and worst candidates for single process blonding. Knowing who will be your best candidates is half the battle. Couple that with an in-depth study of how blonde bases work, and when and how to use modifiers and intensifiers and you will be well on your way to producing Incredible Single Process Blondes.
In This Guide You Will Learn:
• Who are the Best and Worst Candidates for Single Process Blonding?
• Blonde Bases and How They Work
• Ash Base BlondesNatural/Neutral Base Blondes
• Gold Base BlondesRed Base Blondes
• All about Drabbers, Modifiers and Intensifiers
• High-lift Special Blondes
• Plus six Color Corrective Procedures for SP Blondes
Get to Know David:
David Velasco’s Haircolor career encompasses teaching, platform and editorial work, writing and consulting, and owning a color-specialty salon. His career has spanned four decades. David has formally held positions as the National Artistic Director for the Wella Corporation and Manager and Haircolor Director for the renowned Bumble & bumble Salon in New York City.
He has appeared as a guest artist at Haircolor USA, The International Haircolor Exchange, The International Beauty Show and many other Trade and Educational events in the US and Abroad. David’s latest accomplishment is the development of the worlds first Home Study Course in the Art of Haircolor, “Trade Secrets of a Haircolor Expert.”