Professional Only – Learn the leading law of haircolor and unlock the key to stellar reds, along with gorgeous formulations through cross-mixing bases to create amazingly full-bodied crimsons, scarlets, and more. Tackle the challenges of grey coverage and reds. Create a vivid red evenly from scalp to ends, and avoid ‘hot roots’ through fabulous application techniques. Make your clients ‘red carpet ready’!
Get to know Marco:
Mr. Marco Pelusi is globally recognized as a leading Haircolor Authority, renowned Platform Artist & Educator, and fashion-forward Celebrity Haircolorist.
Marco’s love for haircolor began during his hairdressing days at his family’s upscale chain of East Coast salons. Early on in his career, he became a top Educator at one of the world’s leading Milan haircolor companies. He was then sought out to be the National Haircolor Educator for an esteemed Los Angeles-based color company. Soon after, he opened Marco Pelusi Hair Studio in the heart of the ultra-chic West Hollywood Design District on Robertson Boulevard. There, he and his talented staff of seasoned Hollywood hair stylists offer world-class hair fashion to numerous celebrities and trendsetters. The luxurious, spa-like salon is the premier retailer of the Marco® Collagen Color Guard™ HairCare System, the first and only complete collagen-based system developed for color- and chemically-treated hair.
Titles & Recognition:
• Winner of the John Chase Art & Design Award in the prestigious West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce's 2013 Creative City Awards.
• “Top 40 US Haircolorist,” 2011 to 2013, BE! Beauty Entertainment Magazine.
• “Best Haircolor in Los Angeles,” 2009 and 2007 FOX 11 myfoxla HotList.
• Guest HairColor Makeover Artist on TV Guide Channel’s “The Fashion Team.”
• Member of the West Hollywood Design District Board of Directors.
• Author of “The Main Objective,” a monthly column in the industry's Stylist Newspapers.
• Featured in: C California Magazine, Modern Salon, American Salon, Launch Pad, The Colorist, First Chair, Salon Today, Front Desk, Elle, Town and Country, Us Weekly, Skin Deep, WWD, Beauty Store Business, 944, Salon Today, The Colorist and multiple top beauty blogs.